The purpose of this area is to teach you the way I would prefer for you to use this site. So, let's get to it.
- The content here is specific to the voices represented. It is not necessary for you to agree with it. It is not necessary for you to disagree with it. If anything, it is a perspective to consider. Most of the present societal ills concern people taking offense to ideas. As Aristotle once said:
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
2. We all bear the responsibility of making our own decisions. When you read or hear something here, you get to choose whether or not it is something you want to learn more about, or outright reject. No one forces you to accept a point. You are free to choose. Choice has consequence which the chooser alone bears.
3. Figure out what ideals are matters that demand action. The world is not ever going to have the story of having been made better by someone sitting on their ass and never have engaged with life.
4. Figure out what does not demand a fight or an action, and let it go.
5. Also, somewhere in there, try to have fun.